From a home-cooked meal, to amazing teaching and art classes, there’s a lot happening on our campus on Wednesday nights. Be sure to check out info on:
- Christ Academy, which offers a wide range of classes from the areas of leadership/teacher development, theology/biblical studies and family ministry. Christ Church offers a schedule of classes each semester that will equip believers to follow Christ and serve His church.
- Children’s School of the Rock where kids (JK-5th grade) choose from a variety of visual, musical & physical arts with a common biblical theme
- The nursery is available for children from 2 months-3 years old.
- Wednesday Night Dinners (details below)
- The Journey Midweek Worship at East Ministry Center
6 p.m. | 9056 Poplar Pike, Suite 107, Germantown
Invite a friend & join us for teaching with Shane Stanford, worship & children's ministry (birth-grade 5). Our Early Elementary Director Brad Bogue leads kids in interactive Bible lessons, games & other fun activities.
Wednesday Night Dinner
5-6:15 p.m. | Seabrook Hall
Cost: $6/children & adults; reservations due by Monday prior at Noon, (901) 202-6061, or email@example.com.
Adult Menu: taco salad, Spanish rice, black beans
Children's Menu: soft shell taco